Wow...

It's been crazy.

Okay I just went blank and forgot what i wanted to blog about.

Ok I do remember one thing... church service's been on sunday mornings lately... eversince we used Swiss hotel's 2nd floor. Gosh, I'm actually so blessed... not as much hassle in church life like lasttime where we used to scramble everywhere for a place... and Swiss hotel is blessed... they have no idea...
So since church is in the morning, we have TIME in the afternoon! and the last few sundays that time was spent so lavishly... like after youth sunday, we went to Empire hotel with the youths from Johor Bahru, then the next sunday it was OGDC where we watched Spiderman 3, then the next a trip to Jerudong Park with my "yoofies" (what i call them), and last sunday it was back to bandar to see an exhibition (well there are always exhibitions!) at the Mall Cineplex.
I got a 2gb mp4 for what.... 69 BUCKS!!! and hell, it looks a lot like an ipod nano i got fooled the first time i saw it lol! Here are some pics of it:





Even gadgets can be vain. xD

I DON'T WANNA LOSE IT THIS TIME CUZ MY PREVIOUS MP4 (the black one) DROWNED (T.T) i think i forgot to mention it, but last camp at march, i didn't realize it was in my pocket when i jumped in the pool to complete the scavenger hunt. Argghh! Up to now i'm still trying to shake the water out of it... so yeah.

Scoop on Jerudong Park:
I didn't realize that going there was somewhat depressing. I mean... it's so DESOLATE. Abandoned. Some of the rides just... disappeared. Especially Giant Drop and the revolving Sky Tower... two of the rides I always gaze at everytime I pass by Jerudong Park from the highway. Now it's gone, and I've only realized it at the time. *sobz* I had some of the best childhood memories from that place. Walking through the park I just thought of how it was a perfect place to commit suicide. LOL i know that was random, and I'm not suggesting the idea of commiting suicide whatsoever, but yeah.

On a happier note, my yoofies and i rode the Bumper Cars at first, then the Waterlog ride, then back to the bumper cars cuz it was hella fun =D they say i'm psycho at that ride. Hahaha. Of course la... bumper cars are for bumping peeople not just cruising around... you got that JASON PUN?? Hehehe yupyups (n_n)

It's still exam week and it's been A PAIN. 2 more days of tests and I'll be free next week for the much-anticipated 2nd term HOLIDAYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....