You Are Invited



"Made Perfect."
By Three Cord Wonder

The girl you see in the mirror isn't who I see
When I look at you I see reflections of Me
You don't like your face so you paint over My masterpiece
You hide your face, so you hide My face
and fail to believe...

I made you the way that you would be most beautiful
And I planned you way before the universe was born
When you try to change yourself it only makes Me cry,
I don't know why, you try to make better what I made perfect.

You want more attention so you uncover your skin,
just to fit in.
You think boys are the answer,
well, I was a boy once too
and I love you more than they do.


GO DOWNLOAD THIS SONG!!!!!
Get it at http://www.myspace.com/threecordwonder.
The band really made it free and available for download as a means to encourage others to spread God's love, as you can see in the lyrics... we are His masterpieces. Seriously, when I first heard this song I really cried... I hope you too would also get the reality of this message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....