This is a Title.

Hey hey hey!

What's been happening lately (as i remember it) :

  • I went to AAC (Anthony Abell College) in Seria to compete in the badminton tournament... playing doubles with the other Hannah. It reeked though, because the event was all of sudden that teacher asked me to join and I had only practiced the previous friday! Man, Hannah and I were really nervous. We lost to Chung Hwa, of course, they're good and of course their badminton team training helped. Hannah and Auji actually had to take over a singles match that Fairuzah, Jamillah and Lidewena was supposed to play 'coz it turned out that you had to be less than 18yrs of age to play! Actually I knew Fai hadn't turned 18 but as teacher Irwan (yes! I saw tcher Irwan there! My form 1 class and history tcher lasttime! Whoooo! He is so funny.) it's the "Tahun. TAHUUUUN. TA-HUN!" lol and they were born in 1989. Anyways I didn't know about how the boys played in our team coz they competed the next day. Melvin is real good tho, i remember watching him play during the Sports week and he's just really aggressive! I learned a thing or two from him - smashing. I used to criticize him watching him play saying that he's playing badminton like tennis, but then Ginny waz like, "That's a technique, actually, " and I was thinking, WTH? i seriously played tennis waayyy earlier than badminton and when I started hitting shuttlecocks i thought it was always a bad habit to aim it down. And here i was seemingly perfected the "art" of hitting it high and i get slapped in the face with the realization that smashing is the utmost technique in defeating your opponent. D'oh! All in all it was great being with the team. Jamillah drove us to and from AAC! Wei Min likes to tell all sorts of jokes and once showed me a "magic trick" between his and his bro's IC (long story lol!)
  • We had tie-dyeing at the science club last friday! Dang it waz fun... i wanted to have my tee in green and pink but teacher didn't prepare those colours. Actually, last minute Faris helped prepare the pink dye but it was sooo diluted and watery that i ended up dipping mine in purple and blue, which was fine with me =) so I plan to do more tie-dye projects this coming June hols ;) -- Piccies everyone! Click to enlarge:-



(1) Faris and Naufal spiralling their shirts. Lol my one looks so cacat.
(2) Teacher Rodman preparing the dyes =)
(3) We were all in the secondary science lab.
(4 & 5) Teacher Sheila laying out the white shirts for picture taking.
(6) Finished products drying up behind my house! The 2nd one I did for Ginny ;)

  • SHEE WAI / ROXAN is BACCKKK IN ST. JOHNNY'S!! Hahaha i had to struggle with the secret of her coming for like, 11 days? And the girls kept on badgering me =x Hehe and today I tried to convince her to join ART lessons since she's so hesitant coz she can't draw lol, and something funny happened! Haha all throughout the lesson man we were mad laughing I couldn't breathe! Well I missed her and it's great to have her back, i can't wait to go sushi excapading with her again!

Haha my mind is all blank now and Hannah Montana's on so I'm gonna go watch it lol.

One thing's for sure, this month of MAY is going to be ONE BUSY MONTH!!!! I have a piano recital to prepare for! Of which I'm gonna play Allegro, Ecossaise in E Flat, Fur Elise, Sonatina 1, Sonatina Op.20 No.1 and Allegro Rondo for my solo pieces plus Steady Eddy, Very Merry Waltz, and Round the Clock for the duets with Sumi!
I'm also gonna get out all my books and study! Study-study month coz I am determined to get good grades for this mid-term!

Ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....