In a nutshell... as if

Hey. I just realized I forgot to present a brief intro about myself. Okay, I'm Hannah (like you dint know that already), haha well you can just call me Banana... I'm a real bookworm! And according to Ginn a magazine-worm too! Seriously... I can go to her house and then get attracted to one and just sit down and read it... and she sometimes get annoyed that I read and we wouldn't get to play... hehe.. soreee. You can find me engrossed in a book at my school library at times.

What else? Oh... I'm like addicted to going online.... dunno why but it's just like something to do! I exercise my fingers both on the piano keys AND the computer keyboard keys. Lol.
For those of you who know about the 4 Temperaments thing... I'm a C & I. So yeah... I think a lot... still wondering why I suck at math... but anyways I'm quiet yes, I like to just sit back and observe sometimes. I'm not a high C, though, just so you know.

Teehee I LOVE having fun!! I like to fool around! I absolutely enjoy LAUGHING! I remember I used to pinch and slap people's butts (hey Page started it and I somehow got hooked on it) like, a few years ago... But not anymo haha I lost the urge to do it... thankfully! I was in the school choir for... almost 2 years... *sigh* I miss those times. Singing everywhere. Stopped in 6th grade cos of PSR. But I don't wanna join the choir no mores now.

I'm quite serious in my studies... I get sleepy in school though. I daydream a lot.... MATH CLASS IS SPARED. But why do I still fail??? I feel dumb. Feel dumb not being able to pass the 5 math topic tests. *cries*. Actually, I do good in class. But I slack when it comes to tests.... somebody help me! I feel like my brain is so un-developed in the mathematical area!

I have lots of good friends that had to go abroad... Eden & Daniel, two of my childhood friends left for the Middle East many years ago... then there's Dianna who went to Indonesia. Nike and Karina, went back to Nigeria a couple of years ago as well as Kamille (millions of memories!) and Kathy! Gosh I miss them so much.... just recently it was my dear Debbie. Hehehe. Study in Singapore ah... so lucky. Congrats on your new iPod shuffle and hope to see you on MTV Get Spotted!

It's been over a year since my loveable cat died!Toffeetree
And now I visit her grave in our garden occasionally.

Another thing, I LUV ART. I'm BIG on it! Drawing, painting, writing.... blah blah even music is a form of art.

Okay, I hate smoke... I'm possibly a passive smoker *eeeks!*... hopefully not! I get pissed around smoke. Makes my head hurt. Another thing I hate is horoscope and Harry Potter! No offense to those who are mad about him... me no like magic arts. Me not superstitious. And me not depend on those stupid forwarding chain letters that swears you'd die if you don't freakin forward it... BELIEVE ME, I'VE DELETED A LOT OF THOSE AND GUESS WHAT?? I'M STILL ALIVE!
Not one to believe in luck.... gimme a break! I don't blame my fortune on luck.
I hate procrastinating. Good news is that I'm not so much of it now! Slowly slipping away from my 'perfectionst' title... sometimes I don't care anymore! I want a new room. Just recently tidied it up from all the clothes lying around but I'm still not satisfied. Oh yeah I'm a clean freak... and again not so much as before... I'm tired of cleaning the whole house and then have it messed up again! But I guess cleaning ain't a one-time event, huh? It's a way of life hahaah. Little by little the speck comes back. Little by little the clutter piles up...
I'm tired of people thinking I'm on a diet... I AM NOT... okay???? I thought picking healthier alternatives would be encouraged... instead you criticize me for not getting that slice of cake? Puh-leeze.
I don't drink sodas no mores. Too fizzy for me.

Ngek I should stop here now. This 'brief' intro turned into a speech already.... yay I'm long-winded!

xox Praise & Grace
[FYI --> Hannah is Hebrew for 'grace' and y'all know my 2nd name is Praise!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....