I'm baaaack.

Aight... went to Penang last Wednesday... parents had to attend some prophetic conference... decided to follow since the school hols were gonna start anyway! But I had ta miss the school trip to see Rakugo... some Japanese sit-down comedy. Oh people how was it?? I wanted to go....

Hahaha okay I'll make this short... trip to Penang waz okay... we stopped by KL, yess! Cos we used Air Asia... OMG it was soo fun... pstr. Ramesh and his fam... aunty Rona... mr. wong and his wife and two other guys (who must be mr. wong's wife bro and dad... i dunno) were with us too... we slept at the airport ! Aahhh... our flight was at night around 9.30 pm... so when we reached KL it waz about 11 something... our flight to Penang will be in the morning the next day... so we had like, 6 hours to rest!I didn't really sleep tho... I was too excited! We took pictures... I wandered around the arrival hall a bit.. hoping to see if there was Starbucks... but didn't go too far cos it's huge!

2 something a.m.
Saw everyone already sleeping so I decided to sleep too... using Sumitha's feet *eeek!* as my pillow...

3 something a.m.
Woken up by mommy's snoring.... then frightened at the sudden realization that Sumi might somehow fart in my face... lol.

3 something a.m.
Peered through my half-opened eyes... then my mom snored loudly and I saw this guy who was drinking his water bottle jump a bit and look around to see where the sound was coming from... my tummy ached from trying to keep myself from laughing.

5 something a.m.
Woke up... went to the toilet... still not used to the automatic flush thing... checked in at the departure hall... ate in a resto... before waiting for our plane.

Some pictures:

Img_3222_1
Our stay for the night!

Img_3217
Trying to adjust...

I could've taken more but daddy the fun-sucker (joke) told not to waste the pics! Aargh. Nvm.

Img_3233
Finally arrived Penang!

I took pix whilst riding in a van to our hotel.... but this is sad news! DADDY DELETED THEM! Aaaaargh. There's only one left...
Img_3251
How historic! ;)

We stayed at the Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel. A tad-bit lamey. I even prefer our stay at Mega Hotel last 12-14 August in our Miri convention. But nice location though!

Img_3377
Left-side view from our hotel room...

Img_3376
Right side view!

I was so exhausted I crashed into bed the minute we entered our room... we all slept till about 2pm, when we went to go jalan-jalan with mr. Wong and his family. I think it was Gurney Plaza we went to... gosh, so many hott shoes! *drools*
After shopping.. we waited in Pizza Hut... I ordered thiz ice-cream and took a pics of it uneaten and then empty... but unfortunately daddy deleted those pix! How predictable.

OMG I SAW STARBUCKS!! Gahh I miss that. You know somethin? I didn't buy... I dunno I was like thinkin, maybe tomorrow.

Starbucks
Feeling remorseful.... ahahah.

Off to the conference at night... it was held at Fettes Park Baptist Church. Which is just very near the hotel so we just had to cross the street then uphill and downhill to get there. Noticed that the pedestrian lights don't freakin work. When there's a red stoplight, it's also red. So we don't obey them and just walk fast anyway. Drivers have brains.

Img_3307
Vely nice place!

The next morning, went to conference. Free afternoon... I think we just slept. Boring huh. I mean, the conference just lets us out late and then early in the mornings. We had to catch up on our sleep! At night - another conference.

Next day, same thing. Conference in morning, free afternoon, conference at night. I wanted to go thiz snow world place I heard... I couldn't find it in the tourism map so I texted Ginny to ask where it is... it was in Butterworth! My gosh, no wonder. It's not on Penang island. We had to cross a bridge to get there. Nvm. Instead, we swam at the pool.

Saturday night was the last session....
Img_3403
A picture with pstr. Paul Ang, pstr. Thomas and his fam from India, pstr. Clement and Charles from Uganda, and other people.

Actually, I couldn't wait to go back to Brunei! Those 3 days in Penang... quite tiring, I sometimes slept through the conference. But still it was great! I enjoyed out overnight stay at KLIA most of all though. Lol. I'm serious! It was fun.

Yesterday morning was our flight back to Miri. Stopped by KLIA again! We stayed there for 5 hours... got to use the net in Burger King cos I was dying to get on a computer. 15 ringgit for 75 minutes! Expensive, yes, but on the bright side you get to have a free value meal as well!

Bk
Surfing at Burger King! Forget the business coat I'm wearing. I was freezing!
Daddy mistakenly took this as a video, so here is just a screenshot of it hehe.

Here comes the conflict...
I was chatting with Meggy when I accidentaly kicked a wire I think, and then the computer just restarted. I couldn't get in again cos the BK internet card was with my mom, but my parents were going around the airport! So I just like, sat there, thinking what to do next. I couldn't leave cos our luggage was left with me. So I asked one of the waitresses to look after the luggage for awhile. Then I ran to the lifts. Good thing they're glass! So I can see the passengers! I like, went to every floor, hoping to find my parents. I looked around the 2nd floor but couldn't find them so I went into a full lift to go to the 5th floor (the departure hall). Then like, most of the people in the lift with me got out to the 3rd floor, so I was left with 2 guys. One of them asked me something that I couldn't get, so I was like, "Huh?" and he was like, "You speak Malay, ah?" but then I was like, "Uh, no," cos even though I knew his speech was very unclear.

Guy #1: Where are you going?
Me: (you mean) Country?
Guy #2: *laughs*
Guy #1: Kanching??!?
Me: Brunei.
Guy #1: Ohh Brunei....
Guy #2: *laughs*
Me: *wanting to kick guy #2's crotch*

When we finally reached the 5th floor they both got out still laughing like hyenas and I quickly pressed the ">||<" (close) button. They were like, so scary. Hah. KLIA's real huge, it was tough to find my parents so I decided to just wait in Burger King. They came about 15 minutes later and dad was ready to check in. Went to the departure hall again.. and the check-in counter wasn't gonna be open for another 30 minutes so I just went back to Burger King to finish my credit. I wanted to blog, but there was no time.

Hehe so that was all. Tita Precy picked us up when we arrived Miri. Stopped over her house for awhile... music was blaring loudly from Pam's room ahaha. Oh I just remembered! Before we left Miri for Penang, we actually stopped by Tita Precy's house to leave our car, but it seemed like they weren't home, so I had to climb over their fence to knock on their door. No answer. Went to the side, door grills locked so yeah they really weren't home. Hehe we finally met in Boulevard.

The whole trip... my patience was really tested... lots and lots of waiting all the time. But it was otay. Tried to find every possible chances to sleep; in the lobby, in the car, in the plane... I still possess eyebags.

I'm glad to be back home now.... relieved it's the school hols.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....