New term, new campus!

So far, the 1st week of my 2nd term was getting tedious. Heck, i already wanted the term to end on the 3rd day ;P

Here are my classes:
Dynarel = Dynamics of Religion
Comsk2 = Communication Skills 2 (postrequisite of Comsk1)
Filip12 = Filipino 2 (postrequisite of Filip11)
Insocio = Introduction to Sociology
PE-1 = Physical Education 1
Natsca = Human Factors in Design
Ordev-B = Orientation & Development of Values (postrequisite of Ordev-A)

My schedule is quite loose considering i have half-day both tuesdays and fridays (tues p.m., fri a.m.), quarter day on Monday (?? like um, until 9.10am only!) and almost 5hrs in between classes on thursdays! whew! guess i'll be doing a lot of my "homework" in school now! My wednesdays are packed, with a 3-hour Natsca class (groan...) Another downside is that my earliest class starts at 7am! while my latest class ends at almost 6pm! yikes! rush hour! =_=

The sad thing is that i kinda miss seeing my old classmates; we seriously have different schedules! i think the most i got is with Vince (Dynarel, Comsk2, Ordev-B) then Leon (Dynarel, Ordev-B), Isel (PE-1, Insocio), Inna & the gang (Natsca, Insocio) and with Chris only Ordev-B! i don't really know anyone in my Filip12 class =( and the rest of my non-SDA friends? D: D: i haven't seen them around!

And of course! There's the major shift in learning environments for me and my friends...


VS.


Main Campus VS. SDA Building

We are uber thrilled to be finally taking classes at the SDA (School of Design & Arts) campus building! =D

Let's play a little game of comparing to see why, shall we?

The Hallways:


The Classrooms:


The Canteen/Cafeteria:



...Uhh, i forgot to take pics of the restrooms, LOL! XD

Till here, toodles!~

P.S. i just found out that a local band, Pupil, shot their music video at the SDA building sometime last year (prolly during term break, lol) cuz had i known i would've sneaked in or somethin'. Here's the video:



...they probably chose SDA because of its whiteness. and turned it into a mental asylum. LOL XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo on V-Day

The Dream Ascends...