This blog is not abandoned.

Yes, i'm still alive people. I know i really haven't been making any effort to update this blog and there won't be an excuse anymore (yeah, if only an invention of autosynching between our brains and computers existed) but rest assured i am still in the meantime cooking up upcoming photoblogs [even just for myself] to reminisce on the past eventful months.

Also, i've noticed through my super quick bloghopping that some of you have removed my blog from your links. That's okay though, i understand. Re-link me (or my tumblr) if you wish, but i can't promise to update frequently. 

On a random note, i get a dose of giggles on my regular checking of this blog's live traffic feed :) i mean, how crazy it is to know that someone came to your blog through googling, for example, "notes for judging a british shorthair cat" orr.... haha. well i lost the link on that one. Still, there's a creepy side; i also found out that someone Yahoo!-searched my full name (see below)

 

*getting suspicious*

Uhh anyway. 

Update school-wise: 
i can't believe it's August already! a.k.a. FINALS month. i'm swamped with projects as of now. Pre-enrollment's this week too (also Benilde Week) so this means time to handpick a good sched for my classes next term! (which is, oh, next month already! *sweats) i won't be discussing scheds with any of my friends though, unless they suggest first (like Mario, for taking Basicom together.) i guess i just wanna go with the flow and be surprised with who i'll be with next term; meet new friends, you know? Not just sticking to your old ones like you're blockmates forever (of course this doesn't mean i neglect them, hehe.) Besides, i believe God puts me exactly where He wants me to be. Therefore, i deem it no accident at all to have met and will meet people in my life.

Time goes by so fast. I realized i haven't been gimmicking alot this term, so i plan to squeeze work and play by the time it ends. It is my dear friend Paula's last term here too before she goes to Australia. How we've grown close to each other in just less than a year we both consider a pure gift. i'll be sad to let her go but then again happy that she'll be living out the rest of her life's purpose, starting with Hillsong College in Australia. Wow! Going there used to be my plan if not for Philippines now...

So okay, it looks like i still got lots to do today, so before i procrastinate again... i shall publish this post now.... *click*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Invited

More than....

Matthew 24