Wala ng Takipsilim!!



Thank God that it was just a HOAX.

Whew!

Filipino Twilighters can breathe now.~

***If you've no idea what i'm talkin' about, READ THIS ARTICLE. My bro showed it to me... i totally freaked, of course. To quote:

"...if there is one country in the world that has a terrible reputation for ripping off huge moneymakers and making cheap remakes of hollywood blockbusters, it would have to be the Philippines."

"
will someone hand me the sick bucket please? Pinoy tv already ruined Gossip Girl by creating Lipgloss. They shouldn't even think of destroying twilight too. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOO! Even the book's move adaptation din't do so great, what makes them think they can pull it off as a tv series? ambitious much?"


Haha. I'm not tryna degrade my own race but things like this just annoys me
to no end. i guess you can say that i'm passionate for cinema, especially when Digital Filmmaking happens to be my 2nd choice for a major. I remember last month when i went to this Filmmakers' Forum at school with Vince, and we were talking about how cheap most Filipino movies are. Especially those superhero movies...

(mocking)
Vince: GAGAMBOY!
me: LASTIKMAN!

Lol. We are just not impressed. Like if it's gonna turn out crap, why do they even bother? I mean C'MON! What about those romantic comedy movies that come out every year, that has the same bland storyline of two lovers in a city abroad..? All the same, just different countries picked for filming location. lol. This year was GREECE. Haha! Pfft~

Enough ranting for now. Toodles!~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo on V-Day

The Dream Ascends...