Something Smells Fishyy

"Good friends are hard to fish out... I'm glad i caught you!!
So stay nice or else... I'll fry you!!"

Hahah... I was looking thru my txt files and found this chat convo i had with a friend about a year ago... it was when i was home alone with mom leaving me the responsibility of frying fish (which was unfortunately my first time -.-) so i consulted the help of Nosa through chatting...

--------------------------------------------

Hannah: it doesnt smell like fried fish
Nosa: how does it smeel like
Hannah: errr... fish??
Nosa: errr.ok
Nosa: hey u dere
Hannah: yep
Hannah: no ones gonna eat my fish!
Nosa: don't cry
Hannah: can u do me a favor n poke osaze for me
Nosa: i'm sure its not dat bad
Nosa: ok
Hannah: ehehe
Nosa: sure my plesure]
Nosa: i've poked her
Hannah: ahahaha
Hannah: thnx
Hannah: its looking better now
Nosa: u can thank me la8ter
Hannah: but most of them r decapitated
Nosa: ok but see it turned out fine
Hannah: eheehe
Nosa: lol
Nosa: u noe i'm talking to 2 people
Hannah: n their body parts r everywhere
Nosa: very funny
Hannah: ahahahah
Nosa: muahhahaha
Hannah: seriously its gonna be hard to eat the fish
Nosa: have u tried it
Hannah: nah never!
Nosa: a good cook always tries her creation be4 she gives it to others
Hannah: wow thts sounds so philosophical
Hannah: but nahh
Nosa: u should be selfless lay ur life down for others
Nosa: so if u die after eating it u'll noe u did a good thing
Nosa: for ur family
Nosa: and humanity
Hannah: AHAHAHAHAHAA
Hannah: THANKS!

--------------------------------------------

Betcha wanted to know what happened when mom came home...
well let me just say that we had something else for dinner ;p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....