! Word Play !

It all started with "Waiter! Foon and spork, please."

LOL. I'm clumsy, and I stumble over words (and letters) a lot. But!! It has been a
good stumble since I have then turned it into a fun little game... try it =) Just pick two
seemingly relational words and exchange their frontmost letters. Sometimes you
may have to move the first two (or three) letters such that it would be
"Gry and Skound" for "Sky and Ground"
(make use of your knowledge of vowels and consonants!)

Here are a few I've picked up (see if you can get them *wink*) :

  • fands and heet
  • shalf and chin
  • cot and hold
  • rake and feal
  • wain rater
  • honglouse
  • pewsnaper
  • dight and lark
  • powling bins
  • yew near
  • tairy fales
  • chable and thair
  • smig and ball
  • woors and dindows
  • cloor and feiling
  • dom and mad
  • dood and frinks
  • braidsmide.... and a whole plethora of others! =D

Kluck yer Knackles! (crack your knuckles... haha, kind of tricky, complete
w/ Singlish and Cowboy pronunciation/accents)


Blond eyes, Blue hair (okay, that was simply a word exchange...

but I couldn't help myself ;) hehe)

It's sort of like Pig Latin (i love Lig Patin!)

'Til here... Avehay Unfay!

...Have Fun. Duh. ;p

Love, Bannah Hanana (as Osaze Kamikazee calls me ;p)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....