Crazy Week Part 3

St. John's first school bazaar...

Faris, Bash, Faiz, Lynz, Shee Wai, Wani and I put up:-

Static Station - a video game stall feat. Guitar Hero, DanceDanceRevolution, and some soccer game which i'm not so sure about haha...
Plus Sarcastic Delight - selling yummy goodies (cupcakes anyone?) baked by Bash, Lynz, Shee Wai and I... and adding in my mom's addictive chocolate cakes too...




My gosh, so crowded


Faiz, yellow balloon creature, Bash


Wani adjusting the dance mats


Don't remember what Ieuan was doing there... O_O


Dance, dance...


I also brought some of my old (but still in good condition!) clothes and other stuff to sell...


Be not deceived, these choco cakes taste like heaven. Goes to show it was a hit when it was sold out!! Told mommy she should've made more....


Kala and I.... she was doing a carwash service with her friends..


Random body painting..


See how much we made! and that's not even the end of the day yet...


WaSheeHa pride... ^___^


Overall, the day event was great... everything was a massive success!!!!!
And our stall bagged the 2nd position in earning the most!! Cash prizes whoooo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

Solo on V-Day