Youth Day Out

Last sunday. 8.30am to 6.30pm - great fun...

Among us (including me) were Jen, Mag, Melvin, Jaz, Jason, Leong, Goh, Yong, Nosa, Osaze, Davyson, Kala, Chibuzo, Elsa, Ginny, our supervisors kuya Jay, bro. Chris and bro. Lawrence....

8.15am : i overslept! 3 alarms couldnt wake me conscious. mag, jen, and melvin waited for me to get dressed..
8.30am : picked up Ginny. straight to wisma yakin to assemble and meet the other youths.
9.00am : on the road to Bandar.. 3 cars convoy! picked up jason's friend Leong and jen's 2 friends, Goh and Yong along the way..
11.00am : arrived at the Empire Hotel and Country Club... bro. Chris and Lawrence is taking us bowling! Like me, it was the first time for most of us so I was pree excited. We got into groups of 4 - I was with Nosa, Kala, and Ginny. My first roll was a gutter (or what I call "longkang!") ball. Lol. I did get a strike about once or twice tho! It was reallyy fun. In the end, Davyson and I got the highest scores - both 92 points. But overall my group got higher scores than his! Haha.

I seriously wanna go bowling again. When are they gonna put up bowling centres in KB???

Anyways, we were supposed to go lepak around Empire but time wasn't at our side so we headed straight for lunch at the Millenium restaurant in SupaSave. Originally, we had planned to chow at Excapade Sushi but
1) it was too expensive
2) some may not like Japanese food (esp. Nosa and Osaze!)
3) booking, booking, booking
4) did i mention it was too expensive?

I took a video of Kala in the kijang on the way to the restaurant cuz she was yapping away with different accents.. it was hilarious! But click here to watch the other one which was at the resto where we were asking Kala to do it again.
Food at the Millenium resto was served as a buffet. Hey, at least there was a sushi platter! Nosa's friend met us there. Gosh, she's so tall and thin.. I wonder if she models?

So soon after lunch we found ourselves at The Mall a.k.a. the Mole, where I think the guys went to play pool/billiards/snooker (what's the difference!?) while the gurls went... u guessed it - SHOPPINGGGG! for about a couple of hours (ouch! feet ache) then we all went home.

Plans of catching a movie and a forest trek at Bukit Shahbandar weren't carried out. Oh well..

We were back at KB before sunset.


According to Nosa; Osaze and I looked like we were watching a movie. But we had Twisties and instead of p0pcorn ;p

*kisses* and good-byes for you readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Invited

More than....

Matthew 24