Blow me away...

Massive strong winds last night. Trees collapsed (or at least decapitated... i saw a headless coconut tree) some signs and fences... and there's this house made of wood that's completely destroyed... omgsh.. i used to always pass by that house whenever i walked home from school.. the men there are creepy but yeah... haha.

You know.. i find it very sad that i'm not able to blog regularly as i'd like... things are still pretty hectic around here... got good news tho.. i get to design the cover for my school's magazine/yearbook this year!! Who0o0o! I shall showcase them later.. apart from that, since i'm in the magazine committee, i have to do a whole load of other stuff (mostly design), my eyes are getting tired from staring at the pc screen often.. i feel stressed. Projects due too... D-maths done, mrs. "Ringgit" (code name) was ratting on me again...grrr.

"Where's your project?? You haven't submitted!"
"I already have. Ginny submitted it to you few days ago... we're in a group." (soberrrr! haha)

Then, after presenting it in front of the class (it was a powerpoint presentation), mrs. Ringgit was like, "Well, I hope you really contributed to the work, not only Ginny doing everything."

Oh, come on! In my group, Wani, Shee Wai, and I really did most of the work, if not all! 'Cuz Ginny was really busy with her science/explomaths thingy, so she only checked on our work. Urghh, we could've told her that, but we chose not to. In the many times she tries to prick on me, I remain silent or answer politely.

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
- Proverbs 15:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....