BUSY AS A BEE….

Key events:

Two thursday nights ago I got nothing to do during the p&w practice at Swiss (I finished doing the slides) so I followed Jascinta, Jason Brun
ei (or we call him Jason Milk/Jason Pun/Pun-pun) and Jason JB (a.k.a. Kicap/Kookies/Ghost Clown... etc so many nicknames for him) to BSRC to watch Gana play in the football match. It was great although I didn't pay attention much cuz I was busy listening to my music lol but in the end his team won anyway by 3 - nil I think!

Then on Saturday after yoof fellowship (don't need to explain ze details of the complications) we held a barbecue for ate Sheila my bum cuz she's leaving!! Well technically she's transferring to Bandar so yeah... she's gonna be in the BTN Bandar branch since she'll be working in her dream school - the Expression School of Music (aunt Lily's school!) seriously man... that's one of the greatest music schools in Brunei... maybe even the best! Hehe but before that she'll be having her vacation in Phils from June 21st then she'll be coming back next month. So yeah.. we had a LOT of fun that night... the games only started I think at 10pm... and we played till 12.30am lol... food, games and then some crazy dancing till sweaty and tired. We even recorded a video where we tickled the ever-so-ticklish Jason JB…. CLICK HERE TO GO WATCH IT IN YOUTUBE!! (If that doesn’t work, type “lovelifelight” (that’s my username) in the youtube search bar and click on the video named “Tickle Jason” ß or simply typing that in the youtube search bar also can….)
Sheila made this collage wif her fone...

BTW, exams finally ended that Saturday as well… the 2nd term hols have BEGUN!! Who0o0o0o!!!!

Next day Sunday after church service I wanted to go to Bandar with ptr. Ramesh and his fam so I followed lar around evening. We slept overnight at Suresh's house since he just came back from London. They've got a nice big house such that Jason JB and I had fun miscalling and texting each other just for the sake of kacau-ing (disturbing/teasing/playing) with each other. Haha man, I checked Jason's credit and he still had A LOT so I used his fone to text "I LOVE YOU" messages to Jascinta, Jennifer, Melvin and even Osaze (although she was the only one who didn't respond at all haha) LOL Jason waz like, "Aiyah, I commit suicide if like that la," hehe cuz I was prank texting a lot. But he was okay with it hehe we had heaps of laughs. Next day Monday afternoon we went to Hypermart at the Centrepoint to do some groceries with aunty Lina (ptr. Ramesh went to visit someone at the hospital I think) and OMG! Can't tell you how much it was eventful haha I'm too tired to explain everything now maybe nexttime la... it’s one story I will never forget and I'm still giggling about it… xP

Hehe well that night again Jason invited me to sleep in ptr. Ramesh’s house since it was the hols anyway but I decided not to since I just came back from an overnight stay in Bandar, and I don’t want to go off again, my parents might think I don’t wanna stay at home anymore lol.

Tuesday morning we all had breakfast together at a restaurant
in Wisma Yakin before checking out some carpets to fix in on our new BTN center (over at 1st floor Wisma Yakin as well) !!!!

Fixing the carpet with Jen... hehe timer shot when Jason Pun jumped in... =P

Me wif ze 2 Jasons... see that head over the window there... ahah that was little Sonia cupping her hands and peeking in...

I am soooo ecstatic about the new place, I just feel so… blessed!!

Anyways in the afternoon, Shee Wai, Wani, Ginny and I had planned beforehand that we would meet in Wani’z house so I went with Ginny… Shee Wai however didn’t turn out due to her transport not coming lmao!
I think I spent the whole afternoon sitting in front of Wani’z laptop, but she was still soo kind in allowing me to take full advantage of her high-speed wireless network at her house. I certainly went crazy downloading songs!! Haha Wani and Ginny were moaning about how all I did was have my butt stuck to the chair and my eyes staring at the laptop screen the whole time they played on the dance mat and watched a movie!! Ei sorry… pasensya na gurlz… hehehehe…

That night I attended Bible study… very nice lesson it was about personalizing verses… like I chose 1 Peter 2:9 and read it in a way that it was for me (and in reality it really is that’s why it’s important we personalize it) It was great… but I thought Jason Pun and Jason JB were coming coz Pun-pun kept on asking me if I was goin… cheh he dint go also…only Gana went… coz they were occupied with our center at Wisma Yakin fixing the carpets… anyways after the Bible study we went to the center to help as well… oh and Ptr. Ramesh and ze 2 Jasons stayed back after we all left… anyways Jason Pun txted me that night saying that he saw wif his own eyes the “dirty things” (?) and he saw a ghost as well reflected on the window… whoa and ptr. sensed a lady ghost staring at them… hehe I practically stayed up late chatting with Pun-pun asking him to tell me what else happened and that I had assumed they would stay at the centre that night… but nahh they didn’t.. lol I joked to to him how it was “sayang your first night together!!” with the other Jason I mean… hahahaha… Gana said it… “Couple’s first night”… LOL!


Well Wednesday I think we all spent the whole afternoon in the center preparing everything so we could already use the place for the prayer meeting that night… it all went smoothly thank God la… then I stayed in pastorz house that night… and the next day Thursday, the 2 Jasons and I practically spent the whole day in front of the computer chatting/webcamming/audio-ing lol… funny la… that night I can’t really remember what happened… but I did slept the night at home again cuz I didn’t bring my towel so how to shower yeah? Plus the next day Friday, the 2 Jasons, Jenny, and I was brought by ptr. Ramesh to help prepare the hall of a vocational school in Seria cuz it was his brother’s wedding dinner on Saturday night… so yeah… whoa tiring man… haha the school was actually locked when we got there so guess what… we actually went to the principal’s home in the Beverly Hills of Mumong and personally requested that he open up the school hall hehehe… so yeah we went back in the afternoon… oh! Also I had accidentally slit my thumb the night before so I experienced lymph nodes in my big toe that day la… ‘twas very interesting when I realized it… oozing at the biology of my body… science stream students if you have no idea what “lymph nodes” or “lymphocytes” are then you are in big trouble with mr. Rodman… hehe nahh kiddingg… anyways that night at the center the girls and I practiced “Best Friend” and “We Can Make a Difference” again - we were gonna perform it at the wedding dinner… so yeah it went well and I slept once again at pastor’z house that night…


Saturday was definitely a very busy day… I went home at lunch to get ready for yoof fellowship at 3.30 then it was straight to the wedding dinner reception at Seria… and may I say it was a very successful and well-organized event… but I was DEAD TIRED at the end of it and I snoozed the moment I reached bed…


Ahhh… Sunday morning service was a bit weird I might say… haha… I mean our drummer and bassist weren’t available so yeah… just imagine how p&w sounded like lol… at least a gained a higher appreciation for the drums and bass guitar hehehe… guess what my outer skirt also fell while in the middle of dancing lol! Okay so I might be wearing long black slacks under but it still was hilarious to see how the skirt fell suddenly!!!


Oh!! You wouldn’t believe what happened in the afternoon then… I got into a hard wrestling match with Jason JB again, LMAO!!!! Man, I have to say, it was painful but fun!! Hahaha I still giggle at the stunts that happened…aarrghh… I’ve got bruises on my arms and legs now… at least it’s proof to show ptr. Crystal (Jason JB’s youth pastor in JB) what Jason’s been doing to me then!! Muahahahahaha… but hey, I also did leave a “tattoo” on his chest… I have sharp nails la…

Well then finally that night ptr. Ramesh brought Jason JB, Sheila, Sumi, Sonia and I to WYWY late after we did some more adjustments to our BTN center… you know why?!?

YOU’LL FIND OUT THE BIG NEWS IN THE NEXT POST……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....