In Loving Memory

Today is the 8th of February... know what that means? Of course not.
It's Toffee's deathsary... exactly 3 years since she drew her last brreath.

I miss you fat cat. Who knows whether you've passed away from obesity. Later on I plan to go to your grave daddy dug in the garden and bring you flowers... which reminds me... I need to make a new tombstone for your grave. Well, not really a tombstone lahh... I'll use a coupla sticks. Heck, why am I talking to you like this? ...you can hear me, right? Wherever you are...

Toffee1_1

Toffee_koala

Toffeetree_1

Oh, and I'd like to give a BIG, fat, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tham Shee Wai!

I've always told her that Toffee's deathsary helps me remember her birthday because it's the day after.... bwahahahaha!

"Ohh... so my birthday is like a curse to your cat issit!"

=D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....