I'm blogging, I'm blogging, I'm blogging!

Whew! Blogger had a break around February so only drafts were allowed. Then this blog had to be reviewed for approval against anti-blogspam. So sorry if the entries came in late.
Ummm I'm not gonna be long so here are ze bulletpoints again :-

  • Youth camp starts tomorrow! And it's sad cos a lot of my yoofmates aren't goin cos they got work and all. I know Nosa and Osaze's definitely goin, they seriously enjoyed last year! And Jason's soooo available since he already finished form 5 so he has a loonnggg vacation til July I think. Haha I kept asking him last night but he always shrugs, "I dunno, I dunno" and that "all girls going waah... I don't want to go" ah, just for that reason! Not my fault if Gana is offshore and there are not many other boys in our yoofgroup.
Moving on... anyways I reallay wanna bring Kala along... but it's probably too last minute.
Louisa contacted me btw. But in the end I just received an sms from her saying she can't go coz she hasn't finished her computer homework! Say whaaaat~! I think I shall call Sumi laters and ask if she still wants to go and then try to hitch a ride with Nosa and Osaze after asking $70 for the payment cos it seems the church isn't sponsoring us this time =(


  • It was dad's company's annual dinner again last Sat nite so all the employees of dad's company got a free night's stay at Empire hotel & resort, again :) like last year! Lol I got real restless at the dinner coz there were a few speeches (and a long one at that! and one of them with a funny Scottish accent!) before we got to eat. This orang putih guy sitting beside me said, "There's gonna be a big rush to the buffet table! Everyone's starved!" in that Scottish (i think) accent of his. Lol.
But for this year no DJ Jenny (VJ Paula of channel [V]'s twin sis) for their emcee, and no hired band too! Hahaha I think they're being tipid (tight budget) this year. Anyway it was also announced that Prince Al-Mutahdee became a proud father that night! Princess Sarah just recently gave birth! So yeah. What news. I never even knew that she was preggy 'cept for rumours. A few girls of forms 1 and 2 from my school (Myeka, Maria, Claudia and the other one Roselle I think) performed a dance which was cool. Sheeesh I forgot to ask them to teach me some of their moves. They majordomo DOPE! (ehehe been reading THE CHEETAH GIRLS book so that's some of their slangg.) Then Sunday morning I wanted to eat the Atrium cafe cos they got the BEST breakfast buffet! But it was sad coz dad's company set up a buffet of their own at the Pantai restaurant. The food was okay... but I still preferred the Atrium's. Later I spectated the games and activites they had coz I wasn't in the mood to join (RED ALERT!) 'know what that means...? Means my "RED indian visitor" came to visit me at this time of the month. But seriously, when I woke up that morning, blood was all over the bed! GRABE! Like someone was murdered o somethin. I was spillin'!! But at least I still got to swim. At the larger artificial beach pool for awhile.... It just occured to me. I forget to KAYAK! The KAYAK-ING! *slaps forehead* how could i? But then again it was almost checkout time so we had to ride the buggy or the internal shuttle back to out Lagoon villas and pack our stuff. No chance for some of my photography this time =( sowii. Oh, which reminds me... again that morning after waking up and seeing the bloody sight on the bedspread and then getting ready (my parents already went to the breakfast first) and then I waited for a buggy or shuttle to pick me up outside. A shuttle came and i trudged inside. It was kinda scary coz I was like the only one inside with the driver. And the driver was asking me all sorts of questions like:
"Di mana you sekolah?? Kau anak nombor apa? Apa umur kamu? ..Nama kamu?" and stuff like that and yeah I answered all of them amidst blubbing out, "Wat?", "Huh?!" and "Me..?" Lol. He's creepy and what made it creepier was that coz I was sitting behind him and all I can see was his eyes at the front mirror (is that what's it called? The one inside the front middle of the car?) and I had this kinda feelin of "maannn, I shoulda walked to the main building instead! I forgot there was a shortcut I knew!" Eeeeeek.

Well that's it I guess. After leaving the hotel we went to Bandar and passed by the new Kiulap mall and Hua Ho for groceries. Then to the fish market behind The Mall or "duh MOLE" (what i call it) where I was supposed to wait for Joyce to come but she was busy.

There's still a lot to blog about... finished my first-term exams (will comment on them nexttime)... first term hols are on... there's a chemistry poster competition... Sports day... all this I'll blab about soon.

Go time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Extra-ordinaire....

Solo on V-Day