Unleash your power...

Am sitting here stuck on the chair and typing this... on a Thursday morning?!?

Hey.... shouldn't you be in school, young laydee?

Nahh, decided to skip. Okay okay, fine...
Class waz cancelled cos of a terrible flood. Or should I say... glorious flood!

Hehehe I went to school and saw Ompong (our janitor) walking towards the gate carrying a sign that said, "NO CLASSES" or something like that. So you could see I was smiling ear to ear... yessss! I got more time to finish my bio homework, seriously.. there was a lot to write... and clarify on my A-maths... But physics... what a heavy load on the eyelids... *yawn*

Well, well, i'm back from d PILIPINAS btw... aaahhh it was sooo fun as usual. It's like, it gets better every year I go home... took a gajillion pictures... bro had to lend me his other memory card... I think we've got like 400-500+ photos in total... i plan to start a photo album... but too lazy wan... i really wanted myphotoalbum.com but they dont "accept signups from YOUR LOCATION..." what, are they racists? Hehe nah... their terms and conditions states that they don't accept signups from countries from which there are currently "abusive activity"... wth... I feel discrimated... anyway... the highlights of my vacation are:

  • Going to J.A.M. (Jesus and His Music) WITH US... by the JLY youth... it was awesome! Will follow-up more info soon...
  • My first time to the MALL OF ASIA... and all the other many times I went... lol..
  • Going to Davao and seeing my cousins from dad's side which has been like, 4 years... I also learned *ahem* a bit of bisaya... ehehehehehehe...
  • Errr... drinking my first marguerita? It tasted like medicine but the salted lemon totally drowned out ze taste...
  • Going to Paradise Island in Davao... lol... the water there is crystal clear! and the sand under... it's not just any sand... the shells are special... and you can discover some corals as well! My cousin found a living, breathing starfish... but of course it died soon after... lol... i later found out that they brought it home and displayed it near the waterfall! We also found sea urchins, which my Philam 2nd cousins, Julie and Jilian took home... the strangest was this brain-like thingy my bro found... according to him it was whale boogey.. or something like that. It looked vomitacious to me.
  • Spending new year's eve back in Manila... hmmm... but it wasn't as noisy and crazy as last year's....
  • Experiencing the IMAX 3-D theater! We saw T-Rex.... real cool like I waz really in the scene and as if I could touch the things... I WANNA GO AGAIN!!!!!!!
  • Watching the Pyro Olympix for the 2nd time... but only on the first night... Australia and Poland.... whee... breathtaking! I loved sharing gasps and applauses with the crowds of people behind M.O.A...
  • Shopping shopping shopping! But still not enough!!


So i think that sums it all up... unless i forgot... my only regret is that i drank my yummylicious Starbucks only once! Hahaha! Does that even matter? It does to me!

THERE BETTER BE STARBUCKS IN BRUNEI! I'M HOOKED!

My suggestion : Replace the Dome with Starbucks... but wait, I haven't tried that yet... hafta give it a chance first...

On school : SUPERMAN* ISN'T TEACHING US ENGLISH THIS YEAR!!! But at least DENNIS RODMAN* is teaching BIO... he makes it soooo interesting... why hasn't MASTER FRANCISKO** retired yet? Kidding... I'm not that mean...

That's it. BIG WISHES for ze new year 2007... I've a ton of goals this year... have gotta set my priorities straight... and MUST. STOP. PROCRASTINATING!! Get enough sleep each night... those are some of my new year resolutions... but they say resolutions never work out.. then i better call it somethin else then... heehe...

I've another personal dream... and all i can say is, buckle up for the ride... this is going to be one extraordinary year... perhaps life-changing for some...

This might also be my LAST YEAR here in Bro0nai. So better make the best of it, ya?


Adios.



*I give code names to teachers to ah, protect their privacy/identities... to st. john's students... y'all must already know who DENNIS RODMAN is... as for SUPERMAN.... well, don't ask me, the boys kept calling him that... lol....
** Rhymes with his real name...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....