Funday...

Yesterday's event was great fun... here are some pictures...


On tha bus...


This is Bea... playing with Angel's cell...


Yep! It was the same place where camp ELEVATE'S games were held (see below)


The pie-eating contest that time.... hahaha


Anyway there were new faces...


Got 3 bouncers leh!


Of course, the all-famous TUG OF WAR.


Bottle fishing...??


Face/body painting...


The works! =D




We've got pierced hearts!

I joined the 3-legged race with Angel... haha we tripped along the way! Angel scratched her knee but I was okay.. it was a laugh...

Lol our BSB branch of BTN ahh... real skilled in organizing stuff like these... what with the Expression "The Dream Begins" concert in Empire... can't wait for the next one...

We went to "duh Mall" after that... waz too tired to shop around really... i was in the food court when i had to buy batteries for the cam... so i decided to "take a short cut" and use the lift... then I was in the upper basement... where the basement parking was.. haha... suddenly these 3 clowns just walked past and acting all "Hi!" like a pundan that I couldn't stop giggling... well i was walking behind them when this car passed by and I thought I saw Amir so I waved. Then my smile dropped as I realized that it wasn't him!! Haizzz.... soo embarrasing... I just hoped that he thought I was one of the clowns since my face was painted *crosses fingers*

Ngahh my eyes are tired so I better stop here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

Solo on V-Day