Today is the 6th of the 6th of the 6th - not a good number...

Isn't it frustrating that while in the middle of watching a good show, the screen goes blank and the dreaded words "Services currently unavailable" pop up? Especially when you least expect it or, being apprehensive, don't want it to happen at any time!

Rawr... it makes me wanna throw pillows at the TV set. If that didn't work, I'd climb onto the roof of the house and tilt the satellite dish.
While the latter is too ridiculous... I think I'll stick to the more conventional approach - switch the decoder off, wait for a long 5 minutes, then turn it on again. Unfortunately I usually don't have my patience reserved for this type of situation so what better than to trudge toward the cubical object known as the "television" and shak -- bah, the heck with that.

*sigh*... The downsides of Astro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....