Ahhhh I'm sucha bad blogger I haven't updated in AEONS!

Lemme think back on what's been happening...

I went to Expression Music's mega-concert last 30th April in the Empire theatre... actually I thought I was going to be in the audience but then my mom suddenly informed me, "You're going to usher,"

USHER!! I cried. (Not in a way I would if I saw the artist though)

I wouldn't be able to watch the show then!

Hah but it was alright in the end, quite fun actually. I ushered at the left side of the theatre with Jascintha, tita Sheila, Brice, and Victor. Man, we stationed at our positions around 6.30 or 7pm I think (after we ate backstage), and the people just came pouring in! I thought, why do they all have to be on time? lol 'cause some people just breezed past us, thinking that they know their seats very well, but after some time came back to us to clarify. But others were really nice though, and may I say, a tad bit excited (like me =D).

The concert was amazing of course! I took a ton of pics. I couldn't stand too long in my heels though! Ouch! It was like the first time I ever wore heels just standing all night but anyway after the interval I could no longer take it so I sat on this booth/counter where we put all our stuff. Brice, Joanne (13 y/o who is also an usher, right side) and I just chatted there while soaking in the musical atmosphere.


The view from where we sat.


"The Ushers."

So yeah, 'twas a great night. I loved the delightful "meow" opera song and... OMGSH I recognized the ending part... they used the intro from Hillsong's GOD HE REIGNS album/DVD! You know when the spotlight was on Tulele and he goes, "Great is the Lord...." well of course they had to modify the lyrics. But the dance steps were exactly the same! I got it on video, yay!

On our way back to KB, we stopped by Seria to eat in WYWY (the adults' decision). It was so late I crashed to bed around 1 or 2am and went to school lethargicly bug-eyed-jellyfishy the next day.


Bullets.... shooooot!
  • I was in my school's science quiz last thurs... didn't win but at least got into the semi-finals!
"... Name two deficiency diseases..." I hantam-hamtam and put AIDS and STD. When
being marked, Mr. Ting goes, "Wahhh... steaddyy oh!" LOL! I didn't know!
Anyhoo, Ginny's team won as champions, whoooo!
  • Mommy left for Phils. 2 tuesdays ago for a convention. And just this morning dad went offshore 'til sunday so I'll be staying over at the churchhouse 'til dad (and mom) comes back.
  • Did I mention that I started playing Neopets again, about a month ago? Yep, I got in the Neo-craze again! I was just wondering how neopets will be like after a few years since I first started playing. So I joined again... my.. it is still fascinating! I got myself a pet JubJub and the Wocky species. I'll show them off later on... but right now I have to send them to the NeoLodge for prolly a week's getaway... since I won't be able to feed them anytime this week.
  • Tcher. Lily hosted a thanksgiving dinner last sunday at the Exp. school for all those who have helped in the concert so were invited to come. We travelled to BSB after church (cos it finishes around 5pm)... whew haven't eaten so I thought, the food better be worth this trip... heh but the moment we arrived, I saw JayTee and Cecelia so I didn't fawn over the food too much ("don't talk with yer mouth full")... haha after eating we pondered to a corridor, didn't know what to do so I whipped the camera out and suggested we take piccies!! LOL but after a few takes I saw the dreaded words on the LCD screen...
"Change the batteries."

NOOOO! You should've seen how desperate we were to take more pix so I asked dad for money then we dragged tcher. Gesta (adult company hehe) over to Hotmart to get our hands on
some fresh new batteries.



I had a good time! ;)

Now SEE..! I postponed my multimedia thing with tcher. Shula this afternoon to tomorrow's... so I could update and, in front of her, pack my stuff for the churchhouse.
I also got the chance to go to the computer lab just now, and managed to take advantage of the speed and upload 'Revolution' to my music player =)

Gotta jet! I wanna clean the house before I leave too!

P.S. Megs, if you're reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today's special 'cause you're THIRTEEN! Stay sweet darls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....