I know I haven't been updating much, but there's one thing I can promise...

Well, my dad's getting a new computer (finally! The pc i'm using now is incredibly slow! that's one reason why I don't blog often... hey at least my patience was stretched over the time) and I plan to sort out the files I want to discard and those I want to keep so I could transfer them to the new pc. After that I'll have to download certain programs such as an antivirus, spybot, ad-aware, etc.. so as to prevent what this pc has suffered ;)

And of course! Mozilla Firefox!

" 'Internet Explorer users can be as much as 21 times more likely to end up with a spyware-infected PC than people who go online with Mozilla's Firefox browser,' academic researchers from Microsoft's backyard said in a recently published paper," reports Gregg Keizer from TechWeb.com

I'm telling you, if it wasn't for my bro's installation of MF, I would've never been able to browse the web, needless to say blog. Because IE is so slow and virus-prone, it now serves as the forbidden program for me...


Lastly... I'll be designing and coding a new layout... I already have a specific theme in my mind... one that kinda expresses what I've been feeling... =D

Hooray!! Jesus is ALIVE! He overcame death after literally going through hell for us, to give us hope of a new life! He stomped on satan's face and took the key of authority!
This is amazing news because if Jesus wasn't resurrected, Christianity and all that comes with it would be a lie. People wouldn't have hope of being spiritually resurrected after physical death either... but it's all GOOD! ^__^

*click*



Last Easter Sunday, two guys (pastor Christer and Tobias) that our leaders met during their trip to the convention in Ukraine came to minister to us. Lol what I found funny is that they always wore cowboy attire so I assumed they were American. But I later found out that they were Swedish (or is it Scandinavian?) and the whole cowboy shebang was just part or their church theme. Check out their site at http://kingdomcenter.org if you are curious to learn more...

So anyway it was awesome =D One of them performed two of their songs... one countryish and the other what they call "Kingdom Rock"....yeah... "BYE-BYE TA RELIGION! SO LOOOOONNGGGG!" .... that was the main message that Pastor Christer talked about. You know, methods may change in establishing the Kingdom of God on earth, but the message remains the same.

It was my first time to be in our BSB branch church's new sunday service venue, which is in i-Lotus... wow whatta pretty place! So cosy and comfy, and definitely better than st. George's parish hall!

I'm planning to go to Expression Music's mega concert in the Empire Theater this end of the month... so that will be cool. Anyone thinking of going too?

That's all for now.
Go time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....