"...so get off your "ath" let's do some math. math, math, math..."

Okay I have to blog before I delay again.

Things've been going pretty well... 'cept for the fact that I have failed 4 subjects; commerce, geo, history, and malay in the 1st term... am i upset? Of course i am. This is actually the 1st time i failed many subjects at the same time.. i was quite shocked to hear i failed geo, cuz even though i hate geo and how extraordinarily bo0oring it is, i've always achieved good marks at it.

Oh well. Can do better nexttime ;)

What I am really proud of is... that I've aced math!
Yipeee!
From a big fat zero to practically a 65, what an improvement! I've never had a credit in math for so long! Hehe and now I'm aiming for distinction. Tuition is really working. I'm liking math. I'm thanking God for helping me get through this cuz I remember just wanting to give up last year after failing countless math tests. I thought my brain was most undeveloped..

Some bad news though. Getting 60+ in my english is not good. How can I get so moody that morning? Absolutely nothing was coming out of my head during composition writing. It's so frustrating. Tcher. Ped was clearly disappointed (at least that's what I thought) and it was my comprehension that saved me.

Tcher Matilda and tcher Ped were both talking to each other about how excellent a student i was last year. I found that ironic.
I find myself writing exceptionally well in class but in exams i blank out. I wonder whether this has anything to do with my perfectionism. I get so keen on writing spotlessly that it takes time.
It's difficult to write when I don't get inspired. Aargh so frustrating when that happens! I miss just beginning to write with a simple idea and then sploosh! the floodgates open and a myriad of ideas come out that i had to write rather rapidly.

Oh no... improving at math and deteriorating in writing...
does this mean that I am becoming more of a logical mind than a creative individual?

Nooooo.... I can't let that happen! Never!

Okay change of subject.
  • daddy has gone to europe last monday. To attend a biiig christian convention in Ukraine with the other church leaders. Lucky duck. My parents get to travel widely around the world while I get to only experience Asia. South East Asia, to be specific =p
  • word from Ginny is that she already got me hillsong united's United We Stand album! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I heard Take it All's good. Now all I have to do is sit patiently for Gin to arrive from KL. Next week.
  • I've run out of things to talk about. (Ok, I still have a lot but i change my mind)
Cute pic before I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....