Elevate~~ Always Fly High...

Acts29's Destiny camp!
















This time we were accomodated at a hotel. I know what you're thinking... a room to ourselves? Awesome! This is our view; you can see the stadium and the ICC ^__^


^-- Pastor Jayme! He is sooooo cool. And soooo verryyy anointed.

Crazy games :: pie-eating contest!

Joyce and Jellyphine: Oh my...
Pstr. Jayme: Me..?? Youu....!? aahh mee?
Boy: *stares at pstr. Jayme*
Javon: *goes crazy*


Madz, me, Angie, Carrie, Jenny, and Ijeoma!


Lol Javon, San, and Jam (not sure of the other girl) entertaining us during dinner...


Osaze doing Javon's hair! =D


Yay I've always wanted to see Joyce do that in real-life! w00ts! Go Joyce!!


Awww... Derek, Angie, and Madz... nice pic, eh?


Upside-down?! Tsk..tsk.. Angel! ;p

It was really sad when we had ta leave early... we so badly wanted to attend the last session! Haha well anyway we thought we were gonna leave at 10am sunday morning but then during breakfast pstr. Ramesh came at about 9am and everyone was like, what, leaving now? It's only 9! Lol so yeah! Everyone scrambled to get pics, contacts, autographs, and all that! I wasn't able to get all unfortunately.

We went back to our rooms to get our luggages and stuff and somehow we had to get back to D'A to get something. Hehe so then I asked Ijeoma (who was undoubtly the most popular one lol) to play with them =D so when we went up the elevator she went to everyone and was like, "We're staying!" and everyone was like ecstatic! Like jumping and screaming and all that! Lol then Madeline said to Ijeoma, "We have to go," and then Javon was like, "What! You lied to me! I hate you!"
"I hate you too,"
"No, no, no, I love you!"

LMAO! It was hilarious.

Neways here's a group pic. That's only some of them lar... cuz there were 141 youths in total!

I'm glad most of my KB youthmates decided to join the camp.. cuz it started with only 7 of us going... then later our Indian youthmates registered... so maybe about 15 of us... plus 4 from our BSB branch... hehe what was funnny was that I've never like, met or talked with any of the BSB youth... then we got to know one another in camp... hEY JAYTEE! (if you're ever reading this...) teehee...

Camp was just insane as you can see from the pictures above. This year's theme was Elevate - Always Fly High [Isaiah 40:31] so that means different types of eagles as groups! I was in Little Eagles lead by Jana. We're the smartest!! We did crazy games at the RBC track during the afternoons which was really fun... but what I truly looked forward to was the sessions... man...I don't have the vocab to even describe them... but anyway... it was.. incredible!!! Intense, mind-blowing, absolutely AMAZING! God was really moving in that place. With pstr. Jayme's anointing, whooosh! All fall down. I encountered God, I tell ya.

Saturday night (18/3) I could just stay there forever... being in His presence... with other youths in Christ... it was just really inspiring... some would still gape at God's wonder... others would sing a love song to Him...

Jesus, Lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let You go..
You've taken me from the miry clay
You set my feet upon the Rock
and now I know...

I Love You
I Need You...
though my world may fall, I'll never let You go...
My Saviour
My Closest friend...
I will worship You until the very end...

God's done it again.

He stole my heart.

And I'll never let Him give it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Extra-ordinaire....

The Dream Ascends...