Tidbits!

Thanks to Najwa, Sarah, Selly, the internet, Reader's Digest, etc various sources for this stuff!

On his first day, a newcomer to prison heard the other in mates roar with laughter each time one of them called out a number. Mystified by this, he asked his cellmate what was happening. "We know all our jokes so well that, to save time retelling them, we've numbered them," he was told. Thinking he would join in, the newcomer shouted "208." To his amazement, the whole prison shook with laughter. The cellmate wiped tears from his eyes and commented, "We hadn't heard that one before."

Teacher, teacher, I don't care
I can see your underwear
Is it black or is it white?
Oh ma lord it's dynamite!


God gave you:
two hands to hold
two feet to walk
two eyes to see
and two ears to hear.
But why did he give only one heart?
Because he gave the other one to someone for you to find.


East to the sea,
West to the land,
Death to the bitch
that touches my man!


I love him, yes I do
he's
for me and not for you
If by any chance you'd take my place,
I'll take my fist and punch ya face!!!

Forget do,
Forget re,
But don't forget me!

3 nails
+ 1 cross
-------------
4-given

Don't 4 get
2 pray
+ 4 me
---------------
10-derly


When I saw you, I was scared to talk to you.
When I talked to you, I was scared to like you.
When I liked you, I was scared to love you.
When I loved you, I was scared to lose you....


Nice eh?
OMG Angel told me that when Sherra went to the Planet Shakers concert in Miri last Sunday night, it was packed with thousands of people! Then since the band liked McDonalds, they treated the audience to a free meal!
WOW. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN AWESOME! =)
SHERRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ENVY YOU!!!!!! YOU GOT TO GO!!!


xox Hannah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....