Numb

Haha I think I was numb for the last few days. Like when it's appropriate to start panicking and all about the Planetshakers thing, I didn't seem to worry! I was like in a "Yeah, whatever," state.

Okay I have to start from the beginning hehehe.

Last Friday morning after I last blogged I went fo piano lessons with Ginn. So she went first since we're goin to have the same substitue teacher. As I waited with Miriam (or Mary-Ann I dunno) she was talking on the phone with someone and I was laughing my head off something I just thought of. LOL I was trying hard to control my laughter so as to not distract her. And after she put the phone down she hit me (as in not hard or anything but playfully). Haha and then she picked up the phone again to call someone else but it was the answering machine and she said that the man's voice was really nice so she dialled the number again to let me hear. Sure enough, I heard a lovely man's voice saying those usual answering machine stuff. And then after that lovely man's voice came a lovely woman's voice saying, "Hello? Hello?" and I was just smiling at its lovely-ness when I realized it was 4 real! Gahahaha I gave the phone back to Miriam. Heh and I saw Tito Jun teaching a girl to play the violin. I never knew about that so later when he came out I asked him, "You play the -- you teach the violin?" and then he laughed which made me scared a bit and said, "Yeah," and then I was like, "Wow, you know a lot of instruments," and then he was like, "I know the drumz, guitar, piano, organ/keyboard, violin, bass," haha and I just gaped in amazement. He went into his teaching room again and then when he came out again later he told me, "I also know the trumpet," and I laughed. HAHA and then after that I saw MEGAN!! Haha no actually I mean AKMAL!! Lol he was so shy when I kept calling him Megan. Hehe well it was my turn then after Ginny... the substitute teacher is okay, I forgot her name. Then when I was gonna go home na Miriam told me that maybe teacher Cherry should be my substitute so it'll be like, at the same time with Ginny. Haha. I've had a lot of piano teachers already! Well not us much as Ginny's but here is the list:

1. Teacher Lily - (I actually took my first piano lessons with Expression Music Enterprise but had to change to another -that is, Swan School of Music- when teacher Lily got preg with her first baby.)
2. Teacher Rose
3. Teacher Carrie (sometimes as a sub)
4. Teacher _______ ?? I forgot the name! Joel or Noel or something..
5. Teacher _______ I forgot the name of this dude too..!
6. Teacher Cherry
7. Teacher Sheila
8. Teacher M something (the new sub now)
9. Back to teacher Cherry again.

Hehe so yeah I think that's all I can remember. Ginny has an even longer one! Hahaha. Anyways, I think I suck at piano :'( I stopped going for piano lessons March last year and I continued just this last July. So yeah, one year break! I forgot my chords already =( I need to learn them again..

Okay okay enough of that now. Last Saturday evening I suddenly went to Bandar with my parents cos they had to attend some kind of Omegatrend meeting. They left me at St. Georges though (thank God! I'd be bored to death in the meeting) heh well the Bandar group were having their church service.. my first time! Hehe. OMG I SAW teacher Joyce again! She was my Science and English teacher and as well as class teacher in 4th and 5th grade. She was my favourite! Anyways I waited till after the service to talk to her so I went upstairs first.
Awww teacher Lily teaches the youth there haha! It's still young, 5 girls 1 boy then. And she asked me to join for awhile too. Hehe she was gonna give them a test on the book of Job.. JOB! I read that book halfway months ago... so I just did my best to answer. Got 1/10! Lol. It's cool... my gosh, teacher Lily gives money as prizes! 20 bucks for getting all the answers right! I was like, "You should be our youth teacher in KB!" and she laughed. She's like all excited about starting a youth group. She even mentioned a youth band! YOUTH BAND!! Sheet? The KB YOUTH GROUP WAZ SUPPOSED TO START FIRST! Haha I just remembered yesterday when I told the dancers all about that. They freaked, which left me quite surprised cos last year when I overheard it was Tito Jun's idea to start a youth band I reported it to the dancers and they were all, "What?? Aiyooooo!" lmao and now it's like they completely changed and actually would love the idea to start one. Ummm... it didn't.. happen.
Nvm. Back now... I giggled when I saw the expressions on the Bandar youth's faces. Like I said, teacher Lily was all worked up and excited and said, "You can sing, dance, play the instruments, and you'll have a special number every two months and we can invite more youths to join and we'll have lots of activities!" HAHA picture me slumping. The dancers and I would like that. I mean, we have youth fellowship every 2 weeks but I don't think it's that active...
okay more on that later.. anyhoo, after the youth fellowship (in Bandar, that is) we went back downstairs... after the service I approached teacher Joyce and her eyes got all big ("Can see the whites all round" as said by Roald Dahl. Lol) and I was like, "Remember me?" then she was all yeah and we talked for awhile. I didn't know she goes to this church so I asked her and she said she's been going for a few months. Then I asked her if she was still teaching but she ain't anymore. She stays in Bandar then. Then she shared to me a verse from 1st Peter and I was all surprised.... I mean, last I'd known, she'd been a buddhist. And now......?? I'm so happy for her she's my sister in Christ na! and we hugged and exchanged numbers... she told me she'd check on me to see if I was reading my Bible... haha. Actually, I've been reading a lot of it in the hols. I started reading it all over last July-August and now I'm in Exodus (old testament) and Acts (new testament). So yeah hehe for those who cared.

I got to talk with Anna... aww it was too bad they didn't perform their little dance... haha well I forgot the rest she said as I was conversing with Ate Vangie at the same time.. (???).. I think Anna said she needs me to teach them something? Huh. I dunno.

The whole Saturday night was great actually (despite me craving the chocolate bar I left in the car - hey that rhymes! =D) I couldn't wait to see EJ again who just came back from vacation in Phils... Still cute!! I took pix and videos of her and Eden playing..

EJ's dad took me to the place where the meeting my parents went to was held. One of the Omegatrend ladies there asked my parents if they were going to Miri the next day and my dad said, "No, only the youth," and I was like, "The dancers can't come...." and then the woman's husband was like, "Oh you mean the Planetshakers concert? My son's going there," and the woman was like, "Yes, you should go, Matt Garner himself is very dynamic! You can stay at our place for the night if you want," ...hehe. But then dad sorta found out that school was reopening Monday... I said 'sorta' cos I thought he already knew! And he wouldn't lemme go anymore! AWWWW SHUCKS! Mom pleaded with me! So dad was like, "We'll see," .
Heh. "We'll see's" are more likely to be NO. But then I thought, "Nvm." ...

SO I DIDN'T GET TO GO =(

Shattered anticipation!

The dancers too were really really really sorry they couldn't go...at least Madeline was very reassuring "Nexttime..." and I thought, "YEAH! I could e-mail them to come tour Malaysia (esp. Miri) more often or 'regularly'..." and I told Tita Rascel about it.
So even when we didn't get to go, we kept our hopes high and expected something else BETTER... I told Angel, "Let's frame our tickets and hang them on our wall," talk about desperation!

Okay, they may come to my house for practice tonight... gonna practice for our church anniversary next month!
Hehehe well the church's laptop is here... I switched it on just now but found out that they issued a password already! *slaps forehead* I tried many many many times to get in but couldn't haha. And just 5 minutes ago Tito Dennis passed by and I asked him about the password and he said that his wife knows so yeah I asked if he could ask her and then tell me when he gets home...
Then, after he left, pstr. Ramesh came, with pasalubong from Philippines! Hehe.

Anyways, school was okay today. Had fun in English class... teacher Ped gave us assignment on writing a play and we'll perform it tomorrow... ngek. I'm the script-writer and.. I have no idea what to write! Jasmine was like ratting out on me.

Okay go time. May go to Bandar on Thursday naman... whoops I hear the loo calling.

"Oi! Long time no see!!....."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....