More than....

Now that's settled, what am I gonna do during the hols?

Owh I wanna get my bike fixed. It's been months since I last cycled... OH that time when Shee Wai called me up and we cycled together (we were planning to since we found out we live quite near each other) and we like, went around town.... and when we went into St. John's... there were these wunks hanging around there... and one of them called out, "Hey Shee Wai! Your dress so big!" so I was like thinking, Shee Wai's not wearing a dress. But anyway, she was really quiet, which is not usually her. Then we got back to my house and we exchanged songs for our mp3 and then Shee Wai wanted to take me to the hospital so we cycled there. Hahaha. She brought me to the mortuary. So quiet... while we were pedaling through, the chains on my bike suddenly broke! It was soo freaky. We were gonna use the gate on the other end, but it was closed so we had to go back again. Hahaha I had to walk beside my bike. We stopped by the vendo in the hospital first to get drinks. Then on our way back to my house.... Shee Wai told me about what the dude in school said... ohhhh now I get it! I'm not saying it here hehe. Not good. Right, Shee Wai?? They so mean!

Okay okay I HAVE EXCITING NEWS. Some of you must've known already. That's right.
PLANETSHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I practically screamed when Angel told me there were going to be in Miri. I mean I remember Pam telling me that Hillsong United's coming but I didn't believe her cos I think they're on tour in Japan now but oh well she actually meant Planetshakers! So yay! If I can't go to Hillsong United's annual encounterfest in Aussie then this is prolly the closest to it.
And what's more? Angel even has the tickets! Our dear Sherra gave us!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SHERRA!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE OUR ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha. Teehee you have to calm the SOT me down.

It's going to be on the 18th and 19th this month. Haha I know that's like when school reopens already! But I don't care! Just miss school a couple of days is otay!! Daddy allowed me to go. WHO WANTS TO COME!! I'm not sure but maybe, just maybe, one ticket admits 3 people? I dunno! Sherra! Angel! Help me!
Hehehe well just a few days ago I wasn't sure where we would stay in Miri.... cos it would start at 7.30pm so when the concert's finished we wouldn't be able to go home cos the immigration would be closed, say, about 10pm.
Daddy said we need an adult to accompany us (the dancers and I) and I said Tita Rascel wants to come so yeah I've told her about over YM she got excited (lol) she's helping me aight!!

Kay I gtg run some errands (naks!) otherwise my excitement will turn to disappointment!
OMG! I just remembered holiday homework! Hahaha.

Planet Shakers Info:
Sunday 18th September 2005
Monday 19th September 2005
Mega Hotel Ballroom, Miri.
7.30pm
Free Admission
www.planetshakers.com.my


That's what it says on the ticket!

HAHAHA you know what I just realized?? They're using the Mega Hotel Ballroom!! BWAHAHAHA it's funny. Cos last 12-14th August our church had a convention in Miri and it was held in the Mega Hotel too but then most of us freaked when we found out we wouldn't be using the ballroom! We used... section A of the Mega Hall! LOL. It was so hilarious you prolly don't get it. Nvm. Hopefully PS wouldn't be shifted to section A too! Teehee jesh kiddin. Anyways August was the most awesome month so far for me. But I don't think the fun has ended yet!

Later.
Hannah xox

P.S. This is sooo cool. Now Friendster enables html!!! Whoooooooooooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

La Extra-ordinaire....