Baaaa

Ba ba black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full....
I don't get that rhyme!

Haha okay school waz good! Had fun laughing till outta breath...

Tcher Ped: .....Ferdinand MaG(J)ellan --
Hannah: Teacher, I thought it's pronounced Ma[G]ellan..
Tcher Ped: It's Ma[J]ellan
Sarah, Najwa, and I: OOOOHHH....
Sarah and Najwa: SO FUNNY!!!
Tcher Ped: Why, now Vasco da Gama is Vasco Da Gay-ma??
Sarah, Najwa and I: *BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE RABBIT HYENAS*

****minutes later****

Tcher Ped: Who was the first European to sail around the Cape of Good Hope in 1488?
Hannah: (alone) VASCO DA GAY-MA!!!!!
Tcher Ped: No, it's Bartholomew Diaz... forget about that!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was in History class... hahahaha wat else... In English:

Tcher Ped: ...like when I was small... --wait, I was never small...
*whole class roar in laughter*

HAHAHA u hafta be there to get it..!! I remember a few weeks ago in Science class when Najwa (my sitmate) was secretly listening to my mp3 under her tudong... then like the rock version of 'Baby one more time' by Bowling For Soup came up and she got caught up in her world and started singing... show me how you want it to be... tell me baybeh cos i need to know now ohhhh because.. my loneliness...is killing me... and then Mrs. Vinci, who was teaching, said, "No singing in the class,"

LMAO.

The short lil play we did last Tuesday went well! Haha the boys' skit was real comedic... :

Ieuan (dealer): This watch is..... 35 dollars.
Tan: aww that's so expensive! Can you give a discount?
Ieuan: Hmmm well I'll have to think about that... hold on, I'll ask my brother to confirm... AMENG!!!! COME HERE!!!
*discussing*
Ieuan: Okay, I'll give you a discount............. $34.50!!!
Tan: That's only 50 cents! Gimme more discount
Ieuan: Okay... I have a very VERRRYY special discount........... $34.45!!!
Tan: WHATT!!
Ieuan: Take it or leave it
Tan: I'll leave it! *gets up from seat to leave and begins cursing while Jonathan the sweeper chases him out with a broom*

LOL yeah it was cool! The girls' play was okay... medieval music playing lol... in the end, I went to the front to hold up the sign 'The End' but it turned out the I held it upside down! Ngek. Ok.

THERE'S MORE but I can't remember all of them now....

Change of topic: books~~
Oh so since I wasn't able to go to Planetshakers last Sunday night, I went to Tita Naidz' room and slumped in her bed. Then I saw her bookshelf and began looking through them... I saw.... 'How to be motivated all the time'.... 'How to reach your life goals'... 'Preparing for marriage'... haha nahh. I took out a small thin book titled 'The Spirit-controlled woman' and boy was I glad I did! It was very interesting... about knowing which temperament you are and how you can help yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit.. it's like the 'Solving People's Puzzle' but much detailed for women... but I didn't read it all through of course.. cos of the chapters of marriages and divorce and all that. Anyways the four temperaments are; Martha Melancholic, Polly Phlegmatic, Clara Choleric and Sarah Sanguine... I'm a Martha Melancholic!Cos that's a 'C' as well in Solving People's Puzzle. Oh well...

Next book I read was... 'Teachers and their Private Lives' from my school library heh.... vely interesting I tell yah! Now I'm reading 'Boy' by Roald Dahl...

Okay I'm tired now... blog nexttime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Ascends...

Solo on V-Day